I have done many commissions from portraits to landscapes to still life. It's a wonderful way to remember the pets, people and places you love, and can include special details that have meaning to you or the person you're giving it to. I love doing portraits of pets - it's a fun challenge to try to capture the nuances that reveal a bit of the personality of the animal as well as a likeness.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You contact me with details of what you have in mind. We have a conversation about what you're looking for. You send me photos that you would like me to use for reference. Price is determined by size of the canvas. A 5"x7" canvas would be $150.00.
2. You send me a 50% deposit so I can get started. This can be billed through an invoice (email) or a check sent to me. The final payment will be payable after you get to o.k. the final piece through email/text and before I ship the painting to you.
3. I send you an initial sketch so that you can approve the general composition.
4. I begin work on the final piece, sending photos of the painting in process.
5. It's shipped to your home!
Allow 2-3 weeks for completion.
Contact me with any questions and we will go from there! Looking forward to working with you!